- The Baby Tuck Sheet has been stringently tested and approved as safe by leading Australian safety organisation INPAA.
- The Baby Tuck Sheet is a firm-fitting mattress sleeve that follows Red Nose safe sleep guidelines for baby bedding.
- The Baby Tuck Sheet is designed for newborns and babies who are not rolling. When the right size is used, the sheet cannot be pulled over a baby’s head, become untucked from the mattress or be classified as loose bedding, in any way.
- The Baby Tuck Sheet is TOG-rated and light enough to work with our existing range of pouches, but firm enough to provide added security and comfort to a newborn.
- The Baby Tuck Sheet comes with a new What to Wear Bedding Temperature Guide to help parents understand how to use it in conjunction with our TOG rated swaddles, sleeping bags and layers to prevent overheating.
- Discontinue use once baby shows signs of rolling.
|Dimensions||18 × 3 × 22 cm|