- Supports self-feeding: The short handles of Grabease utensils are ergonomically designed to suit the natural movement and grip of babies’ hands, encouraging baby-led weaning and giving your wee one a chance to learn on their own schedule
- No choking hazards: The cloud-shaped collar on Grabease baby silverware acts as a choke protection barrier, to ensure your child does not gag on the utensil while experimenting with self-feeding
- No nasty chemicals: These toddler fork and spoon sets are made from 100% safe plastic, free from BPA, lead, phthalates and other harmful materials
- Easy clean-up: These baby spoons and forks are safe for the top rack of your dishwasher. Simply toss them in with your dishes or boil them for 2 minutes to clean
- Develops dexterity: Occupational therapists recommend Grabease. As your kiddos feed themselves, they develop motor skills and their finger muscles grow stronger, preparing them for coloring, drawing and writing in the future
Original Product Guaranteed – Imported from USA
- Grabease forks and spoons are must-have supplies for infants who are ready to begin learning to feed themselves. Baby-led weaning typically begins when the child is between 6 and 12 months old. Regardless of age, your little one will develop both dexterity and confidence as they experiment with self-feeding, using Grabease baby/toddler silverware sets. These first-stage utensils are made of BPA-free silicone plastic and come with ergonomically designed short, stocky handles to work with the natural grip of babies’ tiny hands. Each Grabease utensil includes our innovative anti-choke collar, a protective barrier that ensures your child will not choke or gag on the utensil while eating. An essential companion to your family’s baby bowls and plates, Grabease fork and spoon sets come with a convenient travel bag for meals on the go.